Updated 24th February 2021
Following the Government’s announcement we will regrettably be cancelling all trips from now until Saturday 1st May
If you are due to travel within this timeframe we ask you not to call us; will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
All trips departing from Saturday 1st May are scheduled to operate as planned. (Pending Government Review)
Should you need to contact us urgently please email: [email protected]
We would advise you to check the Gov.UK website for the most up-to-date information: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Also, we wanted to say “thank you” for all the lovely messages of support. It’s very much appreciated.
Over the past year our absolute priority has been to keep our customers and employees safe and our priorities still remain the same.
Travelling safely in England
Throughout this pandemic period, and in this transition as we return to normal operation, it is very important that we all follow some simple guidelines to protect our staff, our passengers and anyone else that we may come into contact with as we carry out our excursions.
- Our driver will have anti-bacterial gel available You will be requested to sanitise your hands prior to boarding. It is important that you thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands before and after you travel.
- Remember your face covering. It is compulsory to wear a face covering on public transport in England
- Social distancing at the coach stop:
- Please also note that the toilet on board the coach will not be available while these measures are on place. However, rest assured that the driver will stop for a comfort break.
- To allow for social distancing coaches will have limited capacity.
- At coach stops, try to keep at least one metre away from anyone else in the queue.
- Let people off the coach before you get on and try to keep a safe distance between you, the driver and other customers.
- Social distancing on the coach:
- Only one person can sit in a double seat unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble. Passengers who live together in the same household, may sit together on a double seat
- You must sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty. Please leave the seat behind the driver free.
- please ensure you observe social distancing while waiting to board.
- Your seat number may change because ideally passengers will be seated on alternate seats on each row wherever possible.
- Our current enhanced cleaning procedure includes cleaning of all floors and seats, cleaning of all glass surfaces, mopping with disinfectant of all floor surfaces, disinfectant wiping of dash areas, driver controls and handles. It also includes cleaning all handrails, hand grabs, seat belt buckles, armrests and floors. It also includes vehicle anti-viral fogging on a regular basis.
- We are committed to proactively reducing the spread of any disease and maintain the health of our staff and passengers. As such please ensure you and your fellow passengers follow this guide to help maintain the hygiene levels that we currently have in place to reduce the spread of any disease
Thank you for your help and cooperation – and for booking with Enfieldia https://www.enfieldiancoaches.com