Updated 19th August 2021
Government guidance on travel is changing regularly and may differ from one location to another. Please check the latest government guidance in line with your travel plans and make arrangements accordingly:
Should you need to contact us urgently please email: [email protected]
We would advise you to check the Gov.UK website for the most up-to-date information: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
It is your responsibility to check Government guidelines.
Life is getting back to normal – thank goodness! We would like to thank all our customers and staff over what has been a difficult time and are now looking forward to our next season.. Also, we wanted to say “thank you” for all the lovely messages of support. It’s very much appreciated.
Travelling safely in England
We have now returned to normal operation, it is very important that we all follow some simple guidelines to protect our staff, our passengers and anyone else that we may come into contact with as we carry out our excursions.
- Our driver will have anti-bacterial gel available You will be requested to sanitise your hands prior to boarding. It is important that you thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands before and after you travel.
- Please also note that the toilet on board the coach will not be available while these measures are on place.
- At coach stops, try to keep at least one metre away from anyone else in the queue.
- Let people off the coach before you get on and try to keep a safe distance between you, the driver and other customers
- Social distancing on the coach:
- We are following Government Guidelines.
There are no restrictions for social distancing
encouraging face coverings to be worn. However, this is personal choice.
- Our current enhanced cleaning procedure includes cleaning of all floors and seats, cleaning of all glass surfaces, mopping with disinfectant of all floor surfaces, disinfectant wiping of dash areas, driver controls and handles. It also includes cleaning all handrails, hand grabs, seat belt buckles, armrests and floors. It also includes vehicle anti-viral fogging on a regular basis. We are committed to proactively reducing the spread of any disease and maintain the health of our staff and passengers. As such please ensure you and your fellow passengers follow this guide to help maintain the hygiene levels that we currently have in place to reduce the spread of any disease
Thank you for your help and cooperation – and for booking with Enfieldian Coach Tours https://www.enfieldiancoaches.com