RHS HAMPTON COURT FLOWER SHOW
9th July 2021
This spacious and magnificent exhibition is set in 22 acres of parkland in one of England’s most historic Royal Palaces. Since its debut in 1990 the show has created new horizons in the world of horticulture with show gardens, floral marquees, talks, plant stalls, shopping villages and many other attractions.
Home by approximately 6.30pm
Please Note: To gain access to RHS Hampton, all ticket holders will be asked for either proof of a recent negative lateral flow test or full vaccination, the second dose received at least 14 days before the day of attendance at the event.
It is important to the RHS that all exhibitors, members, visitors and staff feel as safe as possible and enjoy their time at the festival. We have worked hard with the relevant authorities to bring the event to Hampton Court Palace in 2021 and hope that everyone understands the need for us to implement these measures.
Tests are available for free and can be taken at home or at a test site, either on the morning of travel or the day before. Full information can be found on the NHS website.
Proof of a negative test can be provided as a printed document or as an email or text message (see guidance below). Visitors must provide proof of a negative test even if you have been vaccinated. Children aged under 11 do not need to take a test.
Anyone who tests positive should not travel and should follow Government advice.
RHS Hampton is a large outdoor venue with plenty of space and there will be a number of additional measures in place to ensure everyone feels safe:
- Socially distanced queueing systems at the entrance gates and at key points e.g. catering areas
- Extra parking/park and ride
- Changes to layouts and expertise in crowd management to avoid build up in popular areas
- Regular exhibitor testing
- Enhanced cleaning regime and waste disposal
- Hand sanitiser available across the site
- Cashless transactions where possible
- Track and trace check-in as per the guidance during show week